Kingdoms of Telgard Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2017, 05:07:25 AM
Home Website Help Login Register
News:
A dragon returns...

New members - please see the Registering Your Account topic in the Introduction to Telgard forum.

Kingdoms of Telgard  |  The Kingdoms  |  Korresh  |  City of Tiangchou  |  Topic: Araceli's Search « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Araceli's Search  (Read 13358 times)
CD Imago
Creative Developer

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2015, 07:06:24 PM »

Araceli felt a warmth emanating from her old friend, the familiar earthy smell of Shinku's coat stabilizing her as the warmth flowed around and embraced her.  Shinku nickered and nuzzled Araceli's hair.  But even as Araceli rejoiced in her reunion, she sensed that something had shifted behind her in the atmosphere of the barn.  She heard the ixit's claw scraping against his wooden staff, and felt a shift in her mind.  It was like she had been wrapped up tight in a sleeping skin, and the covers had been torn back exposing her to an outside chill. 

"Blossom," she heard Grimlock mutter.  Blossom did not respond, the furry hands that had guided Araceli to her beloved Shinku now conspicuously absent.

"You cannot fight me, Grimlock," a new voice whispered through the shimmering membrane at the edge of Araceli's mind.  "Not while you hold the girl."

Araceli felt the worry flicker across Grimlock's mind, the buffer between them thinning as he focused his energies into a shield against this new voice. 

"Let the girl come with me, Grimlock," the voice whispered.  "She will flower in my garden, and her power will surpass us both." 

Grimlock gritted his teeth, but said nothing.  Araceli could feel his mind seething, writhing snakes of black and red just on the edge of her thoughts. 

"Not your choosing after all, is it?" the whisper slithered through.  "Come, girl, you only have to open your eyes and walk away with me."
Araceli Kamelenn
Playing Character

« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2015, 09:31:08 PM »

OOC:  Hey there!  Long time no read.  I hope you are doing well.

Before finishing up my reply, I wanted to make sure I have the right impression from Araceli's perspective.  This 'new voice' doesn't smack of Blossom at all, is that right?  It seems to be an entirely different party?  I've read it both ways, which may just be how tired I am lately*L*

"Ordinary life does not interest me. I seek only the high moments. I am in accord with the surrealists, searching for the marvelous." -Anais Nin
CD Imago
Creative Developer

« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2015, 09:43:56 PM »

OOC:  The intention was for it to be a different voice, but if Araceli thinks it's some twisted version of Blossom, she could certainly react to it that way.
Araceli Kamelenn
Playing Character

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2015, 07:46:53 PM »

OOC:  Thanks!  Sorry, I've been out of a town for work a good chunk of this month and out this weekend too; will get something up after I get home.

"Ordinary life does not interest me. I seek only the high moments. I am in accord with the surrealists, searching for the marvelous." -Anais Nin
CD Imago
Creative Developer

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2016, 09:48:06 PM »

OOC: Test Post.  Hope all is well.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Send this topic Print 
Kingdoms of Telgard  |  The Kingdoms  |  Korresh  |  City of Tiangchou  |  Topic: Araceli's Search « previous next »
Jump to: